- The International Studies core requirements
- At least three years of an Asian language - or two years of two languages
- One course in Asian history
- At least one course in all of the following subjects: anthropology, geography, political science, and economics
- Eight courses in the following topic areas:
- The History and Politics of Asia
- The Thought and Culture of Asia
- Global Studies
Presently, Japanese and Chinese are offered at Colorado State University, but other languages could be studied in study abroad programs with approval of your advisor.
View and download the Asian Studies Checksheet.